**Fantasy Phone 4 Pay**
Accept All Major Credit Cards *
Discretly Billed * $2.50 Per. Min. * 10 Min. Minimum

About Me

Naughty Andi, waiting to get my panties wet for you.

Long Hot Summer Nights


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hey Boys, I need you to VOTE for me!Just go to my main site and vote Please, Please, Please!If you call me with the secret code, I will give you couple minutes FREE!








It's been a very hot summer so I don’t wear many clothes.- It makes me look so much hotter when I am able to reveal all my sweet curves on my luscious body. I love to walk by a group of men working out side and listen to them whistle as I go by. And I know they all have hard-ons when I keep going.
I sleep in the nude with my skin against my silky sheets MMMM.
Cum join me let's get naked together MMMM.

Maybe we can get each other

off!!!



I have a fantasy about being your naughty neighbor who flirts with you every chance I get. I love to tantalize you at night getting undressed in front of my window with my light on. I make sure you can see me pull my panties off and bend over to unhook my bra and my breast drop down in front of my body. I look through the window and see you drooling at the mouth- like a hungry St. Bernard, dripping drool down your face and your tongue hanging out of your mouth.
Until one night I decide to make my fantasy come true. While you look through my window as I undress, I smile at you and gesture for you to cum over.

Just call me and lets finish my fantasy together. .
ANDI 866-704-3305